Uniquely handcrafted items make thoughtful and lasting gifts
~ ~ ~
Discovered Treasures Home ~ My Online Shop ~ Recycling Works! Home ~ FaceBook
~ ~ ~
and now, here are the

Bringing exposure to wonderful artisans whose shops have gone unnoticed or under appreciated.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Portrait Artist Robin Zebley

I would like to introduce a new shop on CraftisArt, ArtandAnimals, where you can commission a portrait or pick up some beautiful note cards. I first found the playful squirrel, then a kitty with feed me eyes, but after I saw the retriever, I was a fan.

If you are thinking of having a portrait done, consider contacting Robin, a talented artist who is primarily known for her pet and children’s portraits. Using multiple photos, she can paint a single portrait to include several subjects, if your little ones won’t or can’t pose together.

You can also find her on Facebook. She works in Pennsylvania and ships internationally. A warm welcome to Robin!

3 comments: