Uniquely handcrafted items make thoughtful and lasting gifts
~ ~ ~
Discovered Treasures Home ~ My Online Shop ~ Recycling Works! Home ~ FaceBook
~ ~ ~
and now, here are the

Bringing exposure to wonderful artisans whose shops have gone unnoticed or under appreciated.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yoyo Bunnies!

I had never heard of crocheted yoyos before I ran across this shop. The only yoyos I knew of were made of fabric. The wonderful creativity of the artisan community never ceases to amaze me. I certainly enjoy exploring new shops every week.

Sherri loves to crochet, and this is very evident by the over 80 crocheted items you will find in her CraftisArt shop. Besides these adorable bunnies awaiting adoption, you will find dainty ballet slippers waiting for a princess, a roll-it-up checkers set, blankets, bags, a pizza hot mat, and so many other unique items that you will just have to take a peek. You won't want to miss Baby's First Teddy, another fabulous idea!

This shop has closed - but the photos are fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment