Uniquely handcrafted items make thoughtful and lasting gifts
~ ~ ~
Discovered Treasures Home ~ My Online Shop ~ Recycling Works! Home ~ FaceBook
~ ~ ~
and now, here are the

Bringing exposure to wonderful artisans whose shops have gone unnoticed or under appreciated.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dust Bunnies

Okay, so the blue bunny won me over straight away, and the guinea pigs remind me of Star Trek tribbles (yes, I have a tribble). I grew up with rabbits and those little squeakers and was delighted to find Zygopsyche, a charming critter shop on etsy, specializing in guinea pig and rabbit plushies – just look at those cute little faces and ears!








What a wonderful desk pet one of these tiny creatures would make, but watch out if you have cats, I think my boys would think one of these little fuzz balls to be their new best friend. There are so many colors to choose from. Your favorite is waiting!

These furry friends come from Oregon. Zygopsyche will ship to international destinations and can be found on Facebook. Special orders are not a problem.

2 comments:

  1. OH they are precious! Of course they are much cuter than the ones under my bed! LOL

    <><>
    htpp:/christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing these a little while back! I love the bunnies, they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete